2019 Integrated Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Calling all flying yogis and yoginis. Are you interested in elevating your yoga practice?
This training is open to 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Instructors only.
In this training, you will be given the knowledge for proper sequencing, proper cuing and spotting, floor poses and hammock poses to compliment, modifications, benefits and contraindications of aerial yoga, restorative and yin and of course safety!
This course is taught by experienced Iyengar teacher Vita LoFria of Vita-Prana Studio.
March 1st - 3rd, 2019
*Depending on group size an additional testing date maybe required. This will be determined prior to course starting and included in tuition*
Pricing & Application Information
- $900.00 is your investment for the program.
- $450 deposit due with application and balance of $450 due by February 15th 2019
- $50 fee for any returned checks or denied credit cards.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Price includes: 3 days of training, teacher training manual, completion certificate upon successful completion of program. Yoga Alliance gives 20 continuing education hours.
- There is NO make-up policy.